MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timo_vm 's Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

Timo_vm 's Mod Application Empty Timo_vm 's Mod Application

Post  Timo_vm Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Name in-game: Timo_vm

Name in real life: Timo van Meegdenburg

Why do you want to be an admin? : Because I like helping people out, I know thats quite a common awnser but its just the truth. Also, I like this server aloth and I want to get higher up..

Have you been admin on other servers before? : No, But everyone has a First Time!

How long have you played Minecraft: The real minecraft I have for around a month or 2 now, before that I have been playing aloth on a Fake version, and Before the fake version I played on the web.. Sorry if you dont like that I played on a fake version of minecraft, but my pc was just to slow and I didn't want to waste €20. (I have a new PC now!)

Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do?: I would ask to both people how they got it, the most realistic and true sounding story I will believe. If they keep fighting about it, I would not care, Its a survival and PVP server. Everyone needs to do what they've got to do.

Age:13 (I know, very/too young, but It is worth trying.)

How long have you played on this server: I think for a Month or 2.. (If its not enough time, I understand, But I just like the server. Always worth trying!)

Who/which people do you know on the server: sandervdk , LarsBults , firecracker01 , Even_The_man , Adrian_er_kul , mranderscom , jere6 , sjakk , Eddi01

Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?): In my spare time I'm mostly at school, Or I'm playing a adventure/survival map with a friend, Besides minecraft I also play things like skyrim.
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Timo_vm 's Mod Application Empty Re: Timo_vm 's Mod Application

Post  Timo_vm Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Ehm, My Application is already getting quite old, I would like a Reply..
Thank you! Greets Timo.
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Sorry, Macho is a bit busy with the new faction server, and there are so many mods that he probably only accepts the ones who donated. Anyways, good luck! sunny
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo_vm Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Lycalopex wrote:Sorry, Macho is a bit busy with the new faction server, and there are so many mods that he probably only accepts the ones who donated. Anyways, good luck! sunny

Aha, Okay I'll wait, I have all the time Razz Thanks for your reply!
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down