MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moderator application

2 posters

Go down

moderator application Empty moderator application

Post  wolfje12345 Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:29 pm

wolfje12345

Name in-game:wolfengek1
Name in real life:daniel
Why do you want to be an admin? : i love this server and i cant help to help people if some1 is in trouble i want to help! Very Happy
Have you been admin on other servers before? :ye like 3 server and 2 times owner (own server) and co-owner
How long have you played Minecraft:like 2.5 years
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? i will look wher they found it in a chest=than i look from who the chest exely is, is it been in no chest than i will look witch info they have abaut the daimond if i trust someone and he is speaking the trouf i will give it to him if they both (i think) dont speak the trouth i will delete it if i dont sure know it i will give them both 2 iron bars who flips out is the trou owner if no 1 flips out i will leave it with that
How long have you played on this server:like 4 mounths
Who/which people do you know on the server:macho, lycalopex,pommy50,THJ,adrian_er_kul,crossfire,like everybody who is cool Laughing
Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?):if im not playing i live my own life or if ther happend someting extremely rong i will think about it how i can help it. Idea

wolfje12345

Back to top Go down

moderator application Empty Re: moderator application

Post  Lycalopex Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:30 pm

I know this thread is quite old, but yesterday I overheard you saying that you're 13...
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down