MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Example of Application

2 posters

Go down

Perfect Example of Application Empty Perfect Example of Application

Post  darkfalcon Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Name in-game: Iamlan
Why do you want to be an admin? : I want to be an admin for removing greivers, players killing others, and any modders that I can find.
Have you been admin on other servers before? : This is my first time applying for this server. Other servers require posts, donations, or day serving in the game.
How long have you played Minecraft: I played this game for like three to six months. My cousin introduced this to me.
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? First, I will probably revoke it from them because they should act up more better than being a jackass. Second, I will give a little game to who really need it.
How long have you played on this server: This server barely started. The range is like five to seven days.
Who/which people do you know on the server: I know my baby, NGMachoGamzer.
Anything special: I am a pure hispanic. I love to have fun with people, and I am really nice to everyone.

darkfalcon

Back to top Go down

Perfect Example of Application Empty Re: Perfect Example of Application

Post  Lycalopex Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 pm

So basically you want to remove player killing from a PvP server, and only apply here because this server has the lowest requirements to become an admin. scratch

No offense, I just have nothing better to do, since the server has been down for hours.

Last edited by Lycalopex on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mod/admin, whatever.)
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down