MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omalley71's moderator application

2 posters

Go down

Omalley71's moderator application Empty Omalley71's moderator application

Post  Omalley71 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:40 am

in-game name- omalley71
Name in real life-austin spoonts`
i want to be a mod because i see things that are unjust when no admins or mods or NGMACHOGAMEZER are on. I also live in a different time zone than norway, so i can catch all fo those late night gamers while it is the afternoon where i live, which is florida. I have been a mod on two other servers before, so i know the ins and outs. I've been playing minecraft since it was beta 1.3, but before then i was watching tutorials and the yogscast on you tube so that i would know what i was doing when i started playing. If two people are fighting over some diamonds, you should do the fair thing and give half of the total diamonds to both people, unless it gets out of hand, then no one should get the diamonds, because they were arguing over it too much. i am 16 years old, but i do not have my drivers licence yet, i only have a learners permit. i live in the U.S.A. in cooper city florida. i havent played on the server for that long, only a little over a month, but i know weelneel in real life and hes been on since it was project something, so he taught me most of what i know. i know many people on the server. i know these people in real life-weelnee, bacon654321, eagleking(i forgot the numbers). i know these people only in game- zidramos, lithiblim, declanjay(i don't like him, but i know him, he tried to kill me with lava when i fell in a hole, CaptainSpraklez, and NGMACHOGAMEZER, but i know macho indiretly, through weelneel. There are also a few people that i cant rmember the names of at the moment. When im not playing, i will normally be exercising, taking karate classes, riding my bike, going to school, skyping with weelneel and bacon654321, or doing homework. I also play the clarinet, but not very often at home. Thank you for reading my application. I look forward to seeing your opinions.
Sincerely,
Austin Spoonts(omalley71)

Omalley71

Back to top Go down

Omalley71's moderator application Empty Re: Omalley71's moderator application

Post  Filperfloper Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:51 am

Smile

Filperfloper

Back to top Go down