MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GummyWears Moderator Application

Go down

GummyWears Moderator Application Empty GummyWears Moderator Application

Post  GummyWear Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Name in-game: GummyWear

Name in real life: Caleb

Why do you want to be a Moderator? : I would like to be a Mod because i'm sick of griefers greifing stuff so i would like to stop them, i also hate people that hack and do not follow rules, i had one person in a server before that was giving out stacks of diamond blocks to people for free because he was a hacker and as much as i wanted to bann him, i couldn't. :\

Have you been admin on other servers before? : Yes i have been admin on servers before i am also currently admin on 1 server and i might be getting admin on another server.

How long have you played Minecraft: I have player minecraft for about 1 year now.

Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? : Well first i would ask who mined them if they both mined then i would say split it, if one killed the other and got the diamonds then as long as the death was a fair fight and no hacks or anything then the person that has the diamonds can keep, but otherwise i would check if they have not been spawned in, if they have then i would bann the person that spawned it for the reason : No hacking.

How long have you played on this server: Well my friend 1K9A9B8 invited me to join this server a bout a week ago, and so far a think that this server is full of kind people, and is awesome.

Who/which people do you know on the server: I know : NGMachoGamer, Mr_Prestige, MeanSteam101, olmilk, Fliperfliper, Adrian_er_kul, Lithbimbim, Haha2001, LILBEAST13, XZXDustinXZX, Bredderv2. I do not know these people IRL though these are just people that i have met and become friends with, although i do know 1K9A9B8 IRL.

Anything special (what do you do when your not playing?) : At the moment i'm on holidays so i'm not doing very much at all, i do like riding motor bikes, i play cod aswell Razz I am currently learning Japanese (because i might go to japan soon, and i don't wanna be like, o.o wtf are these people saying? I'm also i pretty fast typer i don't know anyone else who can beat me in typing yet (besides my brother who is 16 and is an ultra nerd at typing.) But thats about it for me.

Regards GummyWear jocolor

GummyWear

Back to top Go down