MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IamLAN mod application

Go down

IamLAN mod application Empty IamLAN mod application

Post  IamLAN Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Name in-game:IamLAN
Name in real life:Steven Lopez
Why do you want to be an admin? :I want to be a mod so i can help the community to my best and prevent griefers/trolls/idiots/and any other kind of harmful person from the community, and ban if i need to.
Have you been admin on other servers before? : Yeah i was on my friends server but he quit minecraft so the server went downhill from there and i left the server.
How long have you played Minecraft: Uhm since Alpha
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? Rock Paper Sisscors SHOT lol jk uhm i would see who got there first and inspect there items and see who really needs it. Or contact a admin to see what he thinks
How long have you played on this server:2 months i believe
Who/which people do you know on the server:I know Insanelink(Cousin),Firecracker cause we are PVPing alot lol some dude named Adrian, But i usaully just sit and help people that i can by giving them torches or some newbie armour Very Happy
Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?): Well, When im not on im at a soccer game or outside with some people. I also play WoW but im not addicted to it lol Very Happy or at Omars house :3

Last edited by IamLAN on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt do last two >_<)

IamLAN

Back to top Go down