MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I would like to be moderator (Re-Writen)

2 posters

Go down

Why I would like to be moderator  (Re-Writen) Empty Why I would like to be moderator (Re-Writen)

Post  EmmaReid Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:37 am

Name in-game:EmmaReid
Name in real life:Emma
Why do you want to be an Mod? :I would like to be a mod to stop greifers and to help people who are new...Also to help people who have problems or Issues on the server. Also to become part of your awsome team !
Have you been admin on other servers before? :7
How long have you played Minecraft: about 1 year
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? Re-voke the diamonds from the people who are fighting.Straighten things out and then give them back once the matter was resolved.
Age:15 (It said 14 in last application my Birthday is on 28th of December)
How long have you played on this server:4-5 weeks (Used wrong lenth of time sorry for any confusion! :/ )

Who/which people do you know on the server:InsaneLink,Mr_Prestige,OllieBaskey,Pommy_50,CaptainCrackers,Legodude616,MachoGamerz,RazorSpace,Mikottaja,Neems123,Lycalopex,Miimix,xTJH,Firecracker01 and Grovatar.

Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?):When Im not playing I think about ways to improve my building plot and play football (Soccer)

Just want to say All the best for 2012
EmmaReid Wink

Last edited by EmmaReid on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add more People :))

EmmaReid

Back to top Go down

Why I would like to be moderator  (Re-Writen) Empty Re: Why I would like to be moderator (Re-Writen)

Post  Admin Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm considering it, looks very nice.

Admin
Admin

https://machoepicfun.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why I would like to be moderator  (Re-Writen) Empty Re: Why I would like to be moderator (Re-Writen)

Post  EmmaReid Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Thank You Smile

EmmaReid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down