MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i want to be a Moderator

Go down

Why i want to be a Moderator Empty Why i want to be a Moderator

Post  wolfje12345 Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Name in-game:Wolfengek1
Name in real life: Daniel
Why do you want to be an admin? : i want to be a moderator beceuse i love to help people and im like everysecond online to help people that will be a good + Smile and i know te rules also te rules from moderators and admin's Exclamation i has been mod lots of times on sever's so i know how to help people with ther problem!!
Have you been Moderator on other servers before? : like 6 times on a non-bucket servers and 1 time on real!
How long have you played Minecraft: like 3 years
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? i will look if they get it from a chest= then i will look from who te chest is and give it back to real owner if its not = i will look for good information and look for who is saying te truth if i then dont know who it is i will lisen to friends! then i think i know who it is. if i dont know i will give them both 1 ONLY IF THAT IS NECESSARY Exclamation Question Exclamation
How long have you played on this server: like 5 months or something like that!
Who/which people do you know on the server: Macho, Larsy13, Xtjh, Pommy50, Mario_Andre, Iceyess, ZackAndCody, kevvo25, haifinne, Lycalopex, Crossfire2, Running_butter, maxmagnus, sondreG97, Ks3, stormenberit, Adrianbergdale, telefon124, Milano18, CreeperBoss1234, demon1358, Emmareid, Garryloos, pez2010. and lots of more players Exclamation
Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?): i will live my own life! exept there is something realy rong's then i will think about it!
Thank you for reading and by : Regard Wolfengek1

wolfje12345

Back to top Go down