MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I would like to be a Moderator.

2 posters

Go down

Why I would like to be a Moderator. Empty Why I would like to be a Moderator.

Post  Filperfloper Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Name in game:Filperfloper
Name in real life: Levi

Why do you want to be Moderator?: I want to be a Moderator because I see griefers everywhere almost every time I get on the server and I would like to help out.
Have you been on other servers before?: Yes. I have been on 6 other servers. I even had my own server but it got outdated D:
How long have you played Minecraft?: about 2 and a half years.
Two people are fighting over some diamonds what do you do?: I would listen to both stories, see how they got them, and see which story is more reasonoble.
How long have you played on this server?: I have played on this server for 3 and a half weeks.
Who/Which people do you know on this server?: Mr_Presteige, Adambomb217, zozzman, big_headed _man,NGmachogamers,99surge, Ostephoen.
Any thing special?: Minecraft is my favorite computer game, but I play other computer games and video gaes too. When I don't play I often watch mystery movies, except I don't like to watch the solution until I have figured it out myself. I am usually right - I am really good at solving mysteries. Other hobbies are karate, gun shooting, and soccer.

Filperfloper

Back to top Go down

Why I would like to be a Moderator. Empty Re: Why I would like to be a Moderator.

Post  Lycalopex Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:03 pm

This guy is a griefer, who also abused immortality glitch from /spleef.
Just sayin'
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Why I would like to be a Moderator. Empty Re: Why I would like to be a Moderator.

Post  Filperfloper Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:11 am

Lycalopex wrote:This guy is a griefer, who also abused immortality glitch from /spleef.
Just sayin'
well i did that becuz other people did it too so i thot it wood be okay

Filperfloper

Back to top Go down

Post  Filperfloper Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:11 am

and i dont grief

Filperfloper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down