MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish to be an moderator because.....

2 posters

Go down

I wish to be an moderator because.....  Empty I wish to be an moderator because.....

Post  Mr_Prestige Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:51 am

NAME:Mr_Prestige
WHY: I wish to be mod because i am always on and i am very glad to help anyone on the server and most of the time when I am on there are a-lot of "hackers" and "griefers" and i have no ability to use to really do anything to them except jail or unjail and somehow some of them have escaped from other players and i could not do anything about it and when i ask for help from someone and they are somewhere random i have not the ability to reach them in their urgency.
admin: i have only been an admin on 1 server and he is a friend but it took him a while to trust me so i did earn it.
minecraft: i have played minecraft for about the past 8 or nine months.
fighting over diamonds: if two people were fighting over diamonds then i would resolve the problem and see if the were spawned or investigate and ask either one where they got them first and it might be a little trouble if the was a "hacker" involved so...
SERVER: i have played on it for about a month now.
PEOPLE: Ngmachogamer,pommy_50,lycalopex,emmareid,legodude1616,insanelink,mikkotaj,zombieslayer,legona1,gnomeix,oud00
,crossfire2
SPECIAL: well i am an extremley fast typer i am the fastes type in my entire neighboorhood and school district besides the teachers so then that means super quick ban and kick and teleport if needed any of those things, i am also studying norway and learning norwegian so i can understand people if they are learning english and only a little bit i can understand their needs and urgencies and thats happened to me about twenty times people request for help and i cant becuase they are somewhere random. I also can help alot with my typing and norwegian skills. to be like a translator or something if they do not know norwegian. THIS IS AN AWESOME SERVER!!!
TAKK!!!

Mr_Prestige

Back to top Go down

I wish to be an moderator because.....  Empty Re: I wish to be an moderator because.....

Post  Admin Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:40 am

Accepted

Reason: Great application, you are mature and I'd like to welcome you to the team!

Regards,
MachoGamzer

Admin
Admin

https://machoepicfun.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down