MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why i want to be a moderator: Navycreeper

Go down

why i want to be a moderator: Navycreeper Empty why i want to be a moderator: Navycreeper

Post  wolfje12345 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Name in-game: Navycreeper
Name in real life: tim.v.d.S
Why do you want to be an moderator? : i like this server so much i know the comments and when i talked with woflengek1 hes very bissy so i wanted to help him stop the problems! and i want to get part of the staff Razz
Have you been admin on other servers before? : yep 2 times
How long have you played Minecraft: like 1 year or something i dont realy know, but LONG.
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do?: i will look wher they find it: chest i will look from who the chest is, mountins: first i will look if ther is a protection and on who's name it is if ther is no protection i will ask for ther story if ther trusted or not and if i then realy dont know the right person i will give nobody 1 so they cant do that again! but i think i will already found the true 1
How long have you played on this server: like 4 months but i dont know for sure the server chanched alot and the ip and server got different so ye i dont realy know for sure
Who/which people do you know on the server: like everyone i also got skype wher i can contact everyone on the server (almost erveryone), i think the better quetsion is who knows me beceuse they also need to know me and like everyone know me and if they dont i will talk to them and they also will know me from then Razz Wink
Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?): i know the most comments i know larsy13 ( my little brother) and wolfengek1 ( friend of my little brother) they will teach me everything i hope you have a nice day and you will accept my application

wolfje12345

Back to top Go down