MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zinzul's Mod/Admin application.

2 posters

Go down

Zinzul's Mod/Admin application. Empty Zinzul's Mod/Admin application.

Post  zinzul Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Name in-game:Zinzul
Name in real life:Bjørnar
Why do you want to be an admin? :Well i want to help out aswell as i belive i was promised at one point(not that it matters) But the main reason is actually because i want to keep order on the server.
Have you been admin on other servers before? :Yes i have.
How long have you played Minecraft:Since alpha 1.1
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? First i would find out who that found the diamond first. And even if that might not be the best way since noone can tell if people are lying or not over the internet. I would try to figgure out if it was a private or public mine. If it was private i would of course give it to the owner of it. If it were public I would share them equaly. If it was a number like for example 5 i would have some sort of competition or delete it.
How long have you played on this server:I have been playing since the first map.
Who/which people do you know on the server:Pommy50 Zarkhazer Machogamer xTJH avatar231770
Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?): Well i am playing things like Counterstrike Source, League of Legends, Killing Floor, Torchlight, Star wars the old republic, Starcraft 2. The reason I am writing Mod/Admin in the topic name is that I was made Mod some time ago but suddenly one day i was not. Im unsure of the reason and thought I might aswell just make a application for both in case it slipped your attention.

zinzul

Back to top Go down

Zinzul's Mod/Admin application. Empty Re: Zinzul's Mod/Admin application.

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Under consideration

Admin
Admin

https://machoepicfun.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down