MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin/Moderator Application

Go down

Admin/Moderator Application Empty Admin/Moderator Application

Post  264Markus Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 am

I saw that you wrote that you had to be a mod before trying to get admin but I did'nt find the mod application thing (I don'y know if the admin and mod thing is the same) So if I get admin bacause I am not mod I will try to get mod with this! (Sorry for bad english)

Name in-game: 264Markus
Why do you want to be an admin? : So I can stop griefers and stuff like that and do so people don't tell everybody their full name IRL or where they live IRL etc.
Have you been admin on other servers before? : No, but I have been operator on a server I played on for 6 monyhs or something like that and was happy with it
How long have you played Minecraft: 1-2 Years I think
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? : I will try to find out who found them first, if I can't find it out I will either create a small little game where the winner get the diamonds or split the diamonds
Age: Sorry I don't put private information on the internet (I hope this doesn't matter Smile )
How long have you played on this server: Just 2 days but I will play more I know!
Who/which people do you know on the server: I have just talked to you because I have been busy mining... But I will soon invite some IRL Friends Smile (4 I think)
Anything special: I like helping people, and I hate griefers. Also I really like this server so I will probably be on it alot (Not the whole day, because I have to do other stuff to Smile )

264Markus

Back to top Go down