MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Admin Application Empty Admin Application

Post  AndreasSolum Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Name in-game: AndreasSolum
Why do you want to be an admin? Like all others I think, I want to help people that have issues with each others and.. yeah, help the commuity.
Have you been admin on other servers before? Yes, on my friends server, it wasn't many players there but it was around 5 players online all the time.
How long have you played? I started playing Minecraft in 2009, I have played around 2 years, 1100 hours hardcore minecraft gaming Very Happy
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? I would have talked with both of them, heard each others story. And then I would have helped them finding a solution on this issue. And if they not have been satisfied, I just have given them 50%-50% of the diamonds.
How long have you played on this server:[b] I have played on this server for 2 days now, and I am totaly in love with this server, almost no one are greefing and destroying others buildings. And I played whole yesterday, whole day, I haven't do anything else.
Who/Which people do you know on the server: alekssjefen, zozzman, Adderen, joniboi and xTJH.
Anything special: I am a patient person, I like to solve problms between other people and, yeah, have fun while playing minecraft with my friends (and coming friends)

Last edited by AndreasSolum on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bug with my BB codes.)

AndreasSolum

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Just pointing this out...

Post  Lycalopex Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 am

After you griefed mine/Jonibois home with Zozzman, you have the guts to list Joniboi as a "person you know"?
"Who/Which people do you know on the server: alekssjefen, zozzman, Adderen, joniboi and xTJH."

Good luck with the application.
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Oh, I'm sorry about that....

Post  AndreasSolum Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello lycalopex! Smile

I was not meaning any personaly about this, That I was a part about greefing your castle in Nether was absolutly stupid and not nice done from my friends and me. I am feeling very bad when you say this Sad I hope we can be friends and delete this accident, With my big excusement. And that I did say Joniboi in the application letter was a fail, I thougt it was people I had seen "On the server" Not in real, my bad :p

Lycalopex, I am very sorry, and I hope you can me forgive for this.

( sorry for the english, not so good )

AndreasSolum

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  Admin Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:38 am

Declined

Reason: Too many complains on your behavior, sorry.

Regards,
MachoGamzer

Admin
Admin

https://machoepicfun.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Admin Application Empty Re: Admin Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down