MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weelneel`s Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Weelneel`s Moderator Application Empty Weelneel`s Moderator Application

Post  Ninja Zomby Man Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 am

Name in-game: Weelneel
Name in real life: Maxwell Starnes
Why do you want to be an admin? : I want to be an admin because I want to keep my server safe. usaually there arent much admins when i`m on, and i have seen some unfair situations i couldnt deal with (not because i couldnt deal with it, because I didnt have the power to do anything.) Also,
Have you been admin on other servers before? : Yes, a couple.
How long have you played Minecraft: About one or two years, plus like 3 months until i got it I gathered all the knolegde i can get.
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? If two people are fighting over some diamonds, you want to get the story from each person, then ask them where they got it from. once an admin told me that the crook will have trouble finding that.
How long have you played on this server: I started playing on this server when i started playing minecraft
Who/which people do you know on the server: NGMachoGamzer (owner) KillinatorxPie,steenist,lycalpex,declanjay,eagleking (i forgot the numbers),bacon654321,many more, ive been here for awhile so its hard to remember them all.
Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?): Schoolwork, I ride my longboard/bike/ripstick... exercise, play piano, Halo wars (xbox 360),text, hang out. I look up things for minecraft. (okay, another thing is i follow orders, know right from wrong, and have been here for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time) I take basic spanish, so That can come into play. Id also like to say im on after all the admins have gone too sleep, and id like to bring the fact that there are some serious problems late at night with the people you probably see in the day.

Last edited by Ninja Zomby Man on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wrote something that could be misinterpreted.)
Ninja Zomby Man
Ninja Zomby Man

Back to top Go down

Weelneel`s Moderator Application Empty Re: Weelneel`s Moderator Application

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Denied

Reason: Your underage to apply. Sorry.

Admin
Admin

https://machoepicfun.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down