MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I Be A mod

Go down

Can  I Be A mod Empty Can I Be A mod

Post  Declanjay Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Name in game: declanjay
name in Real Life : Declanjay
Why i want to be a Admin : Well I Like the server and i have seen greifer's and i hate them and i am good at helping other ppl
Have i been an admin on any other server : Yeah i have been and Admin And A Co_Owner i still am on a diffrent server
How Long Have i Played minecraft: 3 years
Fighting over a dimond : i would tell them to stop and none of the would get it and i would give it to the owner or admin and they decide who can get it
How Long have i been on the server : About a year and a half
What do i do: well i go out and play football or hang about Team i like (Celtic)
And My English is Perfect Very Happy
Mic Its Fucked but i have one
Skype declanjay1

So... i Hope i am Lucky and get Picked and here is some Extra Stuff

I Like to play football. Cod . Halo and Othere XboX360 Game's and i dont add ppl unless i add them and they ecctept it i also like watching Red Vs Blue Family Guy American Dad And My Fave is Russel Howerd My mum and dad are Dead and i have a hard Life so i play Minecraft to get over it or i go out sometime's People come up to me and laugh and i just Try to ignore it so thats stuff u might not know about me and i hope i am picked Thank's

Declanjay

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum