MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod for filperfloper

Go down

Mod for filperfloper  Empty Mod for filperfloper

Post  Filperfloper Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 pm

My name in game is Filperfloper
My name when I am not playing is Levi
I want to be mod cause it is a new experience for me, and I thought it might be kinda exciting Very Happy I also want to stop griefers or other people not getting enough rights that they deserve not by giving them diamonds or anything like not getting treated as well by others such as griefing homes or something like that.
I have been a Mod on my server and also a op on a server that was cool just like this so about 1 if you count mine then 2.
I have played Minecraft since Beta came out.
If some people were fighting over diamonds I would ask them where they found it if they got it at gladiator I would force them to split it but the one who killed the player will keep a few extra. but suppose they didn't get it in gladiator I would make sure that the owner gets half because they should not fight for them in the first place the rest of them will be trashed.
I am turning 16 on August 8th! but at the time i am 15
I live in the United States of America.
I have played on this server for about a month and a half
I know a lot of people but i will do my best to name them NGMachogamzer, IamLAN, Adambomb217, Lithbimbim Pommy50 Omalley, Lyca, Insane Link Mr_Prestige Meansteam Ostephoen Bredderv2 mikoja (i think thats his name) mario creeper and i know more but i dont remember there names scratch
When i am not playing on the server i go on some of my single player servers and I also like to do stunts on my dirtbike and soccer or karate and i also play soccer alot and play with my dog. I dont grief. I would also appreciate it if you accept this I wanna be part of this really i do i love this server! it is EPIC!!!
Wink

Last edited by Filperfloper on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : i spelled a word wrong)

Filperfloper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum