MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my mod aplication

2 posters

Go down

my mod aplication Empty my mod aplication

Post  big_head_man Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:29 am

Name in-game:big_head_man
Name in real life: Colin Kerrigan
Why do you want to be an mod: i want to be a mod because i have always hoped to be a mod ever since i started playing on the server. i am very mature and i feel like i could really help people but not help them too much. i have whatched the server grow and i want to be apart of its growing process. i also hope to one day be a admin and help out the server even more!
Have you been admin on other servers before? : no
How long have you played Minecraft: 1 year
Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? : i figure out both sides and opinions of what happend and why they are fighting over it. if i dont believe the reason they are fighting is legitiment enough then neither one of them gets the diamond and i would nicely explain to them why i chose one or the other
How long have you played on this server:since it started
Who/which people do you know on the server: i know basically everyone on the server because of how long i have been on it.
Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?): when i dont play i am ussaly swimming competivily. i am also very nice and respectful to everyone. i am a extremly trust worthy person and i would never lie to someone who is older than me. Smile hope you choose me to be a mod Smile

big_head_man

Back to top Go down

my mod aplication Empty Re: my mod aplication

Post  Admin Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:45 pm

I really want to give you a chance. Just talk to me on Skype "MachoGamzer"

Admin
Admin

https://machoepicfun.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum