MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to be mod because...

4 posters

Go down

I would like to be mod because... Empty I would like to be mod because...

Post  Filperfloper Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 am

name in game: adambomb217.
name in real life:Adam
why do you want to be a admin?:i want to be a mod because I can get greifers and I mostly see them all the time and I would like to help and jail them.
have you been admin on other severs before?: yes i have been a admin on xbeeceaz sever.
how long have you played minecraft: I played minecraft now for about 2 years now. My neighbor showed it to me.
two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do?: i would say give them to me and I would trash them and if they dont i will kick them.
how long have you played on this sever: i played on this server for 5 weeks now.
who/which people do you know on this sever; ngmachogamerz, mrprestige big headed man lycalopex, 99surge,zozzman,Brederv2,
anything special?:i play soccer , xbox, roblox, basketball, play with the frisbee, karate i'm a purple belt Very Happy I also like action and adventure games and movies

Filperfloper

Back to top Go down

I would like to be mod because... Empty Re: I would like to be mod because...

Post  adambomb217 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:09 am

this is not filperfloper he just let me use his account on here he is my neighbor

adambomb217

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:56 pm

You added that you know me, and I've never met you -_-.
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  minerboy_05 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:09 am

name in game:minerboy_05
name in real life:johannes
why do you want to be a admin?:becouse people have griefed my friends, and me, and i will like to stop them, atleast help them.
have you been admin on other severs before?:yes i have bind admin on my own server
how long have you played minecraft:i have played minecraft in a year
two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do?: i ask for who find them and give it to the person that find them
how long have you played on this sever:i have played on this server in a mounth
who/which people do you know on this sever; lycalopex wedgi1989 NGMachoGamzer lithbimbim mr.prestige pommy50 and cheezy_jr
anything special?: i know almoast all recipices in minecraft, i go on ju jitsu, and i love minecraft

minerboy_05

Back to top Go down

I would like to be mod because... Empty this guy is really cool

Post  Filperfloper Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:47 pm

i know this guy he is really epic even tho he is underage i really think he deserves this. Wink

Filperfloper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum