MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this really what you want? Really?

4 posters

Go down

Is this really what you want? Really? Empty Is this really what you want? Really?

Post  Lycalopex Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Problem solved, post deleted. Question

Last edited by Lycalopex on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Is this really what you want? Really? Empty DON'T GO AWAY!!

Post  larsy13 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Please, Lycalopex, DON'T GO AWAY!!
For any admins or mods, UNBAN LYCALOPEX!!
He is a good one !!!!!

larsy13

Back to top Go down

Is this really what you want? Really? Empty Re: Is this really what you want? Really?

Post  Lycalopex Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 pm

^ Not helping, just let Macho decide. I guess it's too easy to hate on someone for not giving out items like some of the other mods who actually do break the rules. As an only adult on the server, I get that alot.

Also it's quite ridiculous how xTJH and Mikottaja got unbanned immediately when banned by a co-owner, but when a mod bans an admin, everyone ignores you. scratch
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Is this really what you want? Really? Empty Re: Is this really what you want? Really?

Post  Admin Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Your getting unbanned, Garry made a mistake and if he keeps on doing this I guess I have to say bye bye to garry.

Admin
Admin

https://machoepicfun.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Thank you.
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Is this really what you want? Really? Empty Yey!!!!

Post  larsy13 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 am

Yey!!!!
He banned me too (Garryloos) besause I caputerd an Admin Sword of J1ns2000
So... actually I did nothing!

But very thanks Lycalopex get unbanned! I am happy for him Smile

larsy13

Back to top Go down

Is this really what you want? Really? Empty Err, To be honest..

Post  Timo_vm Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Its not that I dont like Lyca, but Its not really nice to break someone's Sign without asking, its his own Mistake when he Sells Stuff for too cheap. I want to say Just breaking someone's sign is Griefing, but since youre a admin I guess you ''Cant'' Grief? My point is, Dont do anything to Garry, If I would be him, I'd do exactly the same. Its his own Problem, Dont go Fixing Without Asking.
Since No one ever Listens to me, this Reply is Useless.
Greetingz, Timo.
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  larsy13 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Yeah, but if he made that mistake and people buy that chest plates, they will buy it for a unfair price... so I think Lyca did something right!

larsy13

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo_vm Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:59 pm

larsy13 wrote:Yeah, but if he made that mistake and people buy that chest plates, they will buy it for a unfair price... so I think Lyca did something right!

Its his own Fault for having it at a Low price, He should see that Himself. He didnt Ask for help, So dont Give it to him. Thats my Opinion.
And, Im Just a Player, who Cares about my Opinion Hmm?
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:08 am

Timo_vm wrote:
larsy13 wrote:Yeah, but if he made that mistake and people buy that chest plates, they will buy it for a unfair price... so I think Lyca did something right!

Its his own Fault for having it at a Low price, He should see that Himself. He didnt Ask for help, So dont Give it to him. Thats my Opinion.
And, Im Just a Player, who Cares about my Opinion Hmm?

Don't act like we don't listen to the players, and we do care about your opinion enough to reply.... I know what you're trying to say, but since we do not get payed or anything like that, we can't always trust that every single mod does their best. Sadly, some people just apply to get all the items they want. In my opinion, garry is one of them. Even after I broke the signs he kept raging how he's done nothing to me and how I'm abusing my powers. This is one of the situations where I'm just arguing with an 12-year-old who can't realize the mistake he made himself, and therefore I had to fix it.
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo_vm Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm

If he's now really Acting like a 12-year-old and not Accepting that it was just to Help him, I Think Garry should not me A mod or whatever he is now anymore. And even, He's 12? How did he Become one? Oh, and A Question, not being about this topic but I just wanted to ask, Is anyone going to Reply on MY mod Application, Would be really Appreciated!
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:56 pm

In my opinion he shouldn't be a mod, but it's not my decision. I guess that even though he's in my opinion a "bad mod" people seem to like him, and maybe that's the most important thing :/
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo_vm Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Lycalopex wrote:In my opinion he shouldn't be a mod, but it's not my decision. I guess that even though he's in my opinion a "bad mod" people seem to like him, and maybe that's the most important thing :/

Hmm, It isn't, I Think aloth of people Will agree with that. A mod should keep a Server running good and Helping people, Thats why you're a Good mod, You help everyone, Even If garry is Really liked But still screwing around, Helping no-one, and Abusing his powers, he's just a Bad mod. Youre not the only one witch is thinking He's a Bad mod.
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Thanks, I guess...

Well he did build that /warp dragonsreach, which I think is awesome Smile .
I don't know why exactly I'm defending him, but whatever. I'm already over him, now I have to focus on xxCrafti96xx -_-
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo_vm Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Lycalopex wrote:Thanks, I guess...

Well he did build that /warp dragonsreach, which I think is awesome Smile .
I don't know why exactly I'm defending him, but whatever. I'm already over him, now I have to focus on xxCrafti96xx -_-

Agreed, It is awsome, Only he should get a title Called ''Builder'' Than, Not ''Mod'' .
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:06 pm

You're right. But it's still not our decision Neutral

Edit: First thread to go on second page? Cool
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo_vm Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Lycalopex wrote:You're right. But it's still not our decision Neutral

Edit: First thread to go on second page? Cool

You can tell Macho About the problems you have with him, he Must listen to You.
And, this Topic is Getting Rather Large o_o. And check out my Mod application! @_@.
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Macho only listens to me when he wants to, and also, he's the one who accepts/declines the mod applications.

Edit: I checked the application and I think it's still pending because you're "not old enough".
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo_vm Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Lycalopex wrote:Macho only listens to me when he wants to, and also, he's the one who accepts/declines the mod applications.

Iknow that macho Can only accept them, Just wanted youre Opinion about It.
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:18 pm

From what I've seen here:
You seem to be smart, and your English is better than most people here. I haven't really "met" you in-game, just occasionally talked to you. I don't think you'd go crazy when someone gives you creative, but this is just the first impression.

I won't post this in your application because I'm trying to keep them neutral, and because I can't be absolutely sure. No offense.
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  Timo_vm Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Ehh, Actually im not ''That'' smart, and you are the Person who gave me my first plot in Build 2 and You gave me Some stuff when I was the First person wich done the /warp jump Right.
I have a Good Memory n_n.
Timo_vm
Timo_vm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycalopex Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:23 pm

I have a good visual memory, but I really suck when it comes to remembering what I did and when.

Off-topic: I'm leaving the computer after writing this. There's a scene memory game at improvememory, see if you can beat my 27k Cool . I won't post an external link, but Google will help you if you have time lol! .
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum