MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mod request (qwenty98)

2 posters

Go down

My Mod request (qwenty98) Empty My Mod request (qwenty98)

Post  qwenty98 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Name in-game: qwenty98

Name in real life: Sander

Why do you want to be an admin? : Where do i begin: first i want to help people, people ask me as a EliteDonator all the time but there isent much i can do. I want to help the server against greafing. I know english very well. And i got plenty of ideas for stuff to build i want to make it a better place for everyone and i wont give stuff away.

Have you been admin on other servers before? : Yes my own or im Owner and got like 5 others playing there. i got pluginns so i know almost all of the normal commands.

How long have you played Minecraft: Since beta 1.4_01

Two people are fighting over some diamonds, what do you do? 1st I found out the reason why they are fithing then i ask them about why. If they have a good reason i can do somthing good out of it like say that they could give me the Diamonds and i share them 50 50 if they just have stupid reasons no one gets the dimonds. And i never give Diamonds away if thats what they want. cause never trust any one when it comes to diamonds.

Age: 14 sound like im much younger but i arrent im like the mini in my class. xD

How long have you played on this server: Since the old server.(playd on mujatus account he had it on my pc.

Who/which people do you know on the server: Too many som exemples: mujatu, NGMachoGamzer, xTJH, EnokseN90, lithbimbim, j1ns2000 and many more.

Anything special(what do you do when your not playing?): Thats a hard question im not doing that much im on the server almost all day long (thats one of the reasons i want to be mod) im being whit my friend chilling, or just play cod black ops. Cause im a hardcore gamer. And im planing to Donate more too get my own group and it would have been cool if i could Have creative to make cool bases for my group.

BTW i know you have to be mature so im saying only reason why i got allowed to play CoD and other 18/17 games and movies was cause my parants says im mature enough to handel my temper and everything and i know how it is too be a Admin its much to to -.- but thats all Smile

qwenty98
qwenty98

Back to top Go down

My Mod request (qwenty98) Empty Wow 200 views at my mod request :D AWESOME

Post  qwenty98 Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:38 pm

200 views Wow Very Happy
qwenty98
qwenty98

Back to top Go down

My Mod request (qwenty98) Empty Re: My Mod request (qwenty98)

Post  Lycalopex Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:22 pm

I was bored at school so I kept hitting f5. lol!
Lycalopex
Lycalopex

Back to top Go down

My Mod request (qwenty98) Empty LOL xD

Post  qwenty98 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Lycalopex wrote:I was bored at school so I kept hitting f5. lol!
qwenty98
qwenty98

Back to top Go down

My Mod request (qwenty98) Empty Re: My Mod request (qwenty98)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down