MachoCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaNameshaha2001 Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

MaNameshaha2001 Admin Application Empty MaNameshaha2001 Admin Application

Post  MaNameshaha2001 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:57 am

Name In Game: haha2001

Why Do You Want To Be An Admin?: I want to be an admin because I think that I can make this server a better place with less spammers, greifers and hackers. I also want this job because I can help others in need on the server and those who are new and I am always on when there are no admins / mods so I can stop them when they strike.

Have You Been Admin On Other Servers Before?: Yes I have, 2

How Long Have You Played Minecraft?: 1 Year and a bit.

Two People Are Fighting Over Some Diamonds, What Do You Do?: I'd first tell them to stop typing in caps, then i'd figure out which one of them knows where they found the diamonds. If They both know where it is I will split the diamonds up fairly.

How Long Have You Played On This Server For?: 1 Month, 1 hour a day Minimum.

Who/Which Do You Know On The Server?: MeanSteam101, Mr_Prestige, Nicko929 and haildamage.

Anything Special: I love technology and hanging out with my friends on minecraft. I also like to help others who are in need, I am really energetic and My favourite thing to do is play minecraft on your server at late hours of the day.

Regards, haha2001 Very Happy

MaNameshaha2001

Back to top Go down

MaNameshaha2001 Admin Application Empty Re: MaNameshaha2001 Admin Application

Post  Admin Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:36 am

Accepted

Reason: I believe you have some experience, and I'd like to welcome you to the team.

Regards,
MachoGamzer

Admin
Admin

https://machoepicfun.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down